The side of a gabion is a piece of four-sided silk, which is generally thicker than a mesh. The tie-wrap is a wire that holds the pieces together and is tied into a cage.
The gabion cage specifications: 2m x 1m x 1m, 3m x 1m x 1m, 4m x 1m x 1m, 2m x 1m x 0.5m, 4m x 1m x 0.5m, can also be produced on request. The surface protection state is hot-dip galvanized, galvanized aluminum alloy, coated PVC and so on.
Saab network parameters
(1) Aperture: 60*80mm, 80*100mm, 80*120mm, 100*120mm, 120*150mm The length of the double-wire stranded portion must not be less than 50mm to ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the stranded wire is not affected damage.
(2) Wire diameter: The gabion cage is divided into three wire diameters—mesh wire, side wire, and tie wire.
1. The range of mesh is 2mm-4mm
2. Side wire is generally larger than mesh wire, 0.5cm-1cm thick
3. The tie wire is generally smaller than the mesh wire, and the common one is mostly 2.2 cm.
(3) Wire tension: not less than 38kg/m2 380N/mm
(4) Surface treatment
1. Electrogalvanizing. The maximum zinc content is 10g/m2. Poor corrosion resistance
2. Hot dip galvanized. The highest amount of zinc can reach 300g/m2. Strong anti-corrosion
3. Galfan (zinc alloy). This is divided into two materials, zinc -5% aluminum - mixed rare earth alloy steel wire, zinc -10% aluminum mixed rare earth alloy steel wire. Corrosion resistance
4. PVC plastic bag. The thickness of the plastic coating is generally 1.0 mm thick, for example: 2.7 mm is 3.7 mm after wrapping. Strong anti-corrosion
(5) Partition: Add a partition every one meter in the long direction of the gabion net
(6) Size: Customizable
(7) The range to which the hole diameter and wire diameter are compared