Hesco Barrier is a prefabricated, multi-cellular system, made of zinc coated steel welded mesh and lined with non-woven geotextile. Units can be extended and joined using the provided joining pins.It is easy installed with using minimal manpower and commonly available equipment.After extended,it is filled into sand,stone,then hesco barrier like a defence wall or bunker,it is widely use in military to protect safety.
It also named as Hesco barrier, Hesco defense wall, Hesco blast wall, sand cage, welded gabion box, defense blast wall for military use, wire mesh gabion box, stone cage.
1. Material: galvanized welded mesh
2. Wire diameter: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
3. Mesh size: 2''x2'', 3''x3'', 4''x4''
4. Panel size: 2.21mx2.13m, 1.37mx1.06m, 0.61mx0.61m, according to customers' need.
5. Geotextile: in heavy duty non-woven polypropylene
6. Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized after welding,Galfan Coated after welding
7. Packing: wrapped with shrink film or packed in pallet.
8. Features:easy to handle and install, High tensile and anti-impact capability, long life.
Hesco barrier like a defence wall or bunker,it is widely use in military to protect safety.
We are the manufacturer and exporter of wire mesh products.